Everyone loves chicken, so roll out this popular recipe for dinner tonight.
• 2 4-ounce chicken breasts
• 2 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
• 1/2 cup Chihuahua cheese, shredded
• 2 slices American cheese
• Mashed potatoes
• 2 tablespoon garlic, chopped
• 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
• 2 ounce olive oil
• 1 teaspoon red chiles, crushed
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 green pepper, julienned
• 1 red pepper, julienned
• 1 yellow onion, julienned
1. Combine all marinade ingredients, including 2 tablespoons garlic, parsley, 2 ounces olive oil, red chiles, salt and pepper. Place chicken breasts in marinade and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
2. Pound chicken breasts to even thickness.
3. Slice peppers and onions and saute in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Saute chicken breasts in olive oil over medium heat; cook evenly on both sides to a golden brown.
5. Heat cast iron skillet on burner over medium heat until very hot. Place mashed potatoes on top portion of skillet. Place cheeses on bottom portion of skillet and cover with pepper and onion medley. Add chicken to top of pepper and onion medley, resting on potatoes. Top with chopped parsley. Serve "sizzling."
Weekly Meal Plan #4
8 hours ago