1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 Tablespoon white sugar
6 Tablespoons butter, melted
6 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
4 oz semisweet chocolate chips
1 1oz) square unsweetened chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup butter,diced
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg white
1 tsp vanilla
4 (2.16 oz) bars Snickers, chopped
10 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 oz milk chocolate, chopped
2 Tablespoons heavy whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. To make crust: in a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Mix all together and press mixture firmly into 9 inch pie pan
3. To make Fudge layer: In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well. In a double broiler melt semisweet chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate together with 1/2 cup butter, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly
4. Meanwhile beat sugar, whole egg and egg white in a medium bowl until slightly thickened. To this mixture add vanilla and cooled chocolate. Mix until well blended. Stir in dry ingredient mixture and mix until just combined. Pour mixture into crust and bake for about 17 minutes, or until just set. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes. Place snickers bar slices on this layer.
5. To make cream cheese layer: In a medium bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until blended. Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth. Spread mixture over Snickers Bars and bake for 15 minutes, or until set. Cool on rack.
6. To make Garnish: In a small saucepan stir milk chocolate and whipping cream over low heat until smooth. Drizzle over pie. Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Black Friday Favorites!
16 hours ago