Ingredients: – 6 Large
– 1/4 Cup of Milk
– 1/2 teaspoon of Vegetable Oil
– Salt & Pepper (I use ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper)
– 3/4 - 1 Cup Grated Cheese (Your choice, I used Cheddar Jack)
– Favorite Omelet fillings (Your choice, I used onions, bell peppers, cooked
quinoa, and Breakfast meats like ham, sausage, bacon, or left over steak) –Baking spray Instructions: – Preheat
oven to 375 degrees.
– Dice up onions, peppers, and breakfast meats. I use the frozen peppers and
onions mix. And cook quinoa according to box directions.
– Spray a 6 count muffin tin with baking spray. (Or 12 count for smaller muffins)
– Fill each muffin cup with cooked omelet ingredients.
– Top with shredded cheese.
– Mix egg, milk, oil, and salt & pepper in a bowl or measuring cup.
– Pour egg mixture in each muffin cup. You should fill each about 3/4 of the
way to the top.
– Put in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
– Take out of oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving or cooling for
I whip up
double batches of the above recipe using my 6 count muffin tin. I put them in a
plastic zipper bags, store them in the freezer, and enjoy throughout the week.
These taste just as delicious the next day. I like them heated up in the
microwave for 45-60 seconds (thawed overnight in the fridge).