Lime dressing adds a cool zest to this Tex-Mex inspired marinated chicken dish. This
recipe serves twelve; prepare it for your next outdoor dinner party!
• 6 chicken breast halves
• 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
• 16 cup romaine and leaf lettuce
• 1 cup cilantro
• 2 15 ounce cans of black beans, rinsed
• 2 cans of whole kernel corn, drained
• 3 cup jack cheese, grated
• 3 cup toasted corn tortilla strips
• 3 cup diced seeded tomatoes
1. Marinate chicken 1 hour in teriyaki marinade.
2. Broil and baste chicken approximately 15 minutes; cool, then cut into bite size pieces or shred.
3. Tear greens; add cilantro and 1 cup each of beans and corn. Dress with Lime Dressing.
1/2 teaspoon lime zest
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon snipped cilantro
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 cup olive oil
Sweet Watermelon Rind Pickles
12 hours ago