1 bag defrosted (about 3 min in microwave) Easy Shredded Chicken (recipe on blog)
flour tortilla (or corn)
1. mix chicken, sour cream, some cheese (this is not an exact science put as much sour cream and cheese as you like)
2. coat tortilla with enchilada sauce (one side)
3. flip over and put 2 spoons of chicken mix (on non-coated side)
4. roll like a burrito
5. put in greased/foil lined pan (seam side down), repeat
6. pour leftover chicken sauce on top of enchiladas
7. sprinkle cheese
bake @350 20-30 min.
What it's all about.
1 hour ago