• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, cubed
• 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
• 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of its juices
• 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, chopped
1. Combine all ingredients. Place in shallow casserole dish.
2. You can either bake the dip for about 15 to 20 minutes at 325 degrees F, but I have also found
that you can just heat it in the microwave for a few minutes.
Serve this restaurant favorite with tortilla chips or your favorite bread and please the whole family.