• 2 cup cavatappi pasta
• 1/3 cup whole milk
• 4 ounce velveeta
• 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
• 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced and roasted
• 2 teaspoon seasoned breadcrumbs
• 2 teaspoon Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1/4 teaspoon parsley, minced
1. Use a large saucepan to cook pasta following the directions on the package, then drain
2. Combine milk, velveeta, cheddar cheese, jack cheese, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in the
same saucepan, and heat over low heat for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Add pasta and roasted pepper to the pan, and then toss to coat pasta.
3. Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley in small bowl.
4. Pour pasta into a serving bowl and then sprinkle parmesan breadcrumbs over the top.
Pan-Roasted Cod with Lemon White Wine Sauce
2 hours ago