The crust for this Pizza Hut classic has to be made ahead of time, and is easily enough for at least two 16-inch pizzas, or more depending on how thin you roll the dough.
• 2 cup water
• 1/2 teaspoon yeast (proofed in water)
• 4 cup flour
• 3 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
• 1 1/2 cup cake flour
• 2 teaspoon salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixer and knead for 10 minutes. Place in large bowl and cover with
plastic wrap. Allow to ferment as long as possible (12-24 hours). Punch down dough now and
then when you get the chance.
2. Preheat oven to 550 degrees F.
3. Roll the dough as thin as desired. (roll, flour and flip, until you end up with a shape equal to 90%
the size of your pan, as it will stretch when you transfer the dough. (make sure you oil your pan)
4. For regular pizza, add your toppings and bake for 10 minutes. However, since this particular
recipe was meant for light toppings, you'll need to oil the crust, then prick it with a fork and pre-bake
for 3 minutes. Now remove from oven, add your favorite toppings and return to oven for
10-15 minutes or till cheese is bubbly and outer edge of crust is a light golden brown.
Russian Tea Cake Christmas Cookies
14 hours ago