As a kid, my favorite part about Sunday afternoon was going to the Pizza Hut lunch buffet with my mom and brother. We all loved the buttery, rich and thick pan pizza crust. Now you can make it at home!
• 1 1/3 cup warm water (105 degrees F)
• 1/4 cup non-fat dry milk
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 4 cup flour
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
• 1 package dry yeast
• 2 tablespoon vegetable oil (for dough)
• 9 ounce vegetable oil (3 ounces per pan)
• Butter flavored Pam
1. Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large (2 quart.) bowl. Add water and stir to mix well.
Allow to sit for two minutes. Add oil and stir again. Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour
is absorbed. Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
2. Divide dough into three balls. In three 9-inch cake pans, put 3 ounces of oil in each making sure
it is spread evenly. Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 9-inch circle. Place in
3. Spray the outer edge of dough with Pam. Cover with a plate. Place in warm area and allow to
rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Sweet Watermelon Rind Pickles
20 hours ago