1 1/2 cups quick pizza dough
4 cups shredded 100% whole-milk mozzarella cheese (1 lb.)
4 ounces meat such as thinly sliced salami or pepperoni
3 to 4 cups thinly sliced vegetables such as red onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, or pitted ripe olives
2 to 4 tablespoons seasonings such as chopped fresh jalapeño chilies or minced garlic (optional)
1. Let pizza dough stand at room temperature until almost doubled and no longer cold, 30 minutes to 1 hour. Coat two 14-inch pizza screens (see notes) or pizza pans with cooking oil spray.
2. Remove dough from bags; coat with flour. On a lightly floured board, roll each ball into a 10-inch round.
3. Shake excess flour from dough. Following "Tossing Tips,", included in Kevin's Pizza Dough recipe, toss each round until it is stretched to 14 inches. Or lay each on a floured board and gently stretch to 14 inches. Lay crusts on prepared pizza screens or pans; don't press dough down.
4. Spread 3/4 cup quick pizza sauce over each crust to within 1 inch of edge. Let stand, uncovered, at room temperature up to 3 hours. Shortly before baking, distribute half the cheese, meat, vegetables, and seasonings over each crust.
5. Set screens or pans on the bottom rack or on a heated baking stone (see notes) on bottom rack in a 500° oven (one at a time if you have only one oven). Bake until crust is browned on the bottom (lift one edge to check), 10 to 15 minutes. Slide each pizza onto a board and cut into wedges.
Sweet Watermelon Rind Pickles
20 hours ago