1¼ cups flour
¼ cup granulated sugar
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup vegetable shortening, softened
½ cup brown sugar, packed
½ cup milk chocolate chips
½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
½ cup white chocolate chips
1. Combine flour, granulated sugar, baking soda, salt, and shortening into a food processor. Pulse until shortening is totally combined.
2. Layer flour mixture, then brown sugar and chocolate chips into 1-qt jar. Pack ingredients down with a gravy ladle before adding the next layer.
3. Cover top of jar with fabric; attach gift tag with ribbon.
Gift tag should say:
Ultimate Chip Cookies
You will need 1/4 cup butter, softened; 1 egg and 1½ teaspoons of vanilla to complete this recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until blended. (Mixture may appear "curdled").
3. Add cookie mix to butter mixture; stir until well blended.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Let cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Cool completely on wire racks.
5. Store in air tight container.
We found snow!
16 hours ago