* 1 cup peanut butter
* 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 3 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
* 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate (chocolate chips are just fine)
1. Melt the butter and peanut butter over low heat in a saucepan.
2. Stir in vanilla.
3. Once butter and peanut butter are melted, stir in confectioner's sugar until a dough forms.
4. By rounded teaspoons, roll warm dough into balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet to set.
5. Melt chocolate in microwave
6. Dip balls in the chocolate and return to baking sheet to set.
7. Serve at room temperature.
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetables
5 hours ago