* 1 cup peanut butter
* 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 3 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
* 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate (chocolate chips are just fine)
1. Melt the butter and peanut butter over low heat in a saucepan.
2. Stir in vanilla.
3. Once butter and peanut butter are melted, stir in confectioner's sugar until a dough forms.
4. By rounded teaspoons, roll warm dough into balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet to set.
5. Melt chocolate in microwave
6. Dip balls in the chocolate and return to baking sheet to set.
7. Serve at room temperature.
1 day ago