These easy Oreo truffles are a fantastic anytime treat. Give these delicious Oreo truffles to friends and family or serve as a sweet treat for a casual get-together. The best part about these Oreo truffles is that they can be made ahead and frozen so they're ready for last-minute guests.
* 1 package Oreo cookies
* 1, 8-ounce package cream cheese
* 2 packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Process the Oreo cookies in a food processor until they are fine crumbs; add the cream cheese and process until it is combined with the Oreo crumbs; place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
2. Roll into 1 to 1/2-inch balls and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet; place in freezer (may be made one week ahead of time).
3. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave on low, or use a double boiler; remove from heat.
4. Dip frozen balls into chocolate; put back onto parchment paper and decorate with chopped nuts, candy sprinkles, coconut, Heath bar bits, etc., before the chocolate dries.
5. Freeze until ready to serve.
Welcome Summer 2017
14 hours ago