Crazy Cakes Bakery
2 1/4 Cups Flour
2 tsp Ground Ginger
1 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
1/4 tsp Salt
3/4 Cup (1 1/2 Sticks) Butter
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Tbsp Water
1/4 Cup Molasses
2 Ungreased Cookie Sheets
Preheat Oven to: 350 Degrees
1. Thoroughly mix together the flour, ground ginger, baking soda, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, and salt and set the mixture aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the butter and sugar together. Keep stirring and mixing until the mixture has a light, fluffy feel. Add the egg and beat it in. Then mix in the water and molasses.
3. Gradually add the dry mixture from step 1. Take your time and make sure that the mix is as even as possible. After this step, you may need to put the dough into the refridgerator for a while in order to prepare for step 4.
4. Place a few tablespoons of sugar in a plate or shallow bowl. Shape the dough into balls about 1" in diameter (slightly smaller than the size of a golf ball). Roll the balls of dough in the sugar to coat them. Place cookies at least 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. You do not need to flatten the balls, they will do so on their own during baking.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees until the top surface cracks slightly. Allow cookies to cool for at least 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before moving them to a wire rack to continue cooling.
6. Enjoy these delicious cookies, and store in an airtight container.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Cheesecake
2 hours ago