So FAST, and easy to make for FHE treat!
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, eggs and oil until well blended. Fold in the chocolate chips. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place the cookies 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven (I found that 9 mins is best). Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Cheesecake
2 hours ago