Crazy Cakes Bakery
2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
2 Cups Old-Fashioned Oats
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Cup Unsalted Butter (at room temperature)
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar (packed)
2 Large Eggs
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Walnuts (chopped and toasted)
Don't preheat oven until step 7
1. Whisk flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl until well blended.
2. Beat butter and sugars together in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Use an electric mixer if possible.
3. Beat eggs and vanilla in to the butter mixture.
4. Beat in the flour mixture until just combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts by hand.
6. Cover this dough and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
7. Place both oven racks near the center of the oven and preheat to 350°F.
8. Butter two baking sheets.
9. Form the dough into 1/4 Cup balls. And place these balls onto the baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches space between them.
10. Hand-flatten the balls to 3-inch rounds.
11. Bake for 22-25 minutes at 350°F until cookies are firm in the center and their edges are golden brown. Rotate the sheets halfway through the baking.
12. Remove from the oven and allow cookies to cool.
Jellies and Shrubs - March Challenge
1 hour ago