Your family and/or guests will think you’ve been simmering this delicious dish all day. But it’s really quick and easy.
1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
1 pound Beef tenderloin tips
1-1/2 cups Thinly sliced onion
1-1/2 cups Thinly sliced green pepper
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Dried thyme leaves
1 teaspoon Black pepper
1 cup Ketchup
1 cup Beef broth
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 cup Sour cream
1/4 cup Chopped fresh parsley
Hot buttered egg noodles
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet set over high heat.
2. Add the beef, onion, green pepper, garlic, thyme and pepper. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until meat and vegetables start to brown.
3. Stir in the Ketchup, broth, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the sour cream and parsley and remove pan from the heat.
5. Serve over hot buttered egg noodles.
Pan-Roasted Cod with Lemon White Wine Sauce
2 hours ago