* 3 cups chicken broth
* 1 1/4 cups finely chopped celery
* 1/2 cup diced sweet yellow onion
* 3 cups green enchilada sauce
* One 15-oz. can pure pumpkin
* 10 oz. canned cooked and shredded chicken breast, drained
* 1 cup frozen white (or yellow) corn
* Optional: dash hot sauce, or more to taste
* Optional toppings: shredded cheddar cheese, crushed tortilla chips
Add all except for hot sauce, cheese and tortilla chips to crock pot.
Simmer on low for 3-5 hrs or high for 1-2 hr.
Before serving stir in a dash or two of hot sauce or NOT it's your soup!
Top with cheese and tortilla chips.
14 hours ago