Love buffalo chicken wings? This easy crock pot recipe has the same zippy flavor. This spicy chicken soup recipe is very popular with friends and family. It's bound to receive compliments.
* 6 cups milk
* 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
* 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 pound)
* 1 cup celery, diced (Optional)
* 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
* 1/4 to 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce. More or less to your taste.
* blue cheese crumbles (Optional)
Combine all ingredients in a crock pot, except for blue cheese. Cover and cook on low for 4 - 5 hours.
Serve topped with blue cheese crumbles.
Southern Pineapple Cake
6 hours ago