Your family will never know they're enjoying a lightened meal.
* 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
* 2 cups (8 ounces) pre-shredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
* 1 2/3 cups plain low-fat yogurt
* 1/3 cup butter, melted
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup (such as Healthy Request), undiluted
* 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
* 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* Cooking spray
* 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl. Remove 1 cup chicken mixture; set mixture aside.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working with 1 tortilla at a time, brush oil over both sides of tortilla. Add tortilla to pan; cook 5 seconds on each side or until toasted and soft. Remove from pan; arrange 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of tortilla. Roll jelly-roll style; place filled tortilla, seam side down, in a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining 7 tortillas, remaining oil, and remaining chicken mixture. Spread reserved 1 cup chicken mixture evenly over enchiladas. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle evenly with cheddar cheese and green onions; bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Jellies and Shrubs - March Challenge
55 minutes ago