Crazy Cakes Bakery
4 1/2 Cups Flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
1 1/2 Cups (3 Sticks) Unsalted Butter (softened)
1 1/3 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
2 1/4 Cups Brown Sugar (packed)
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
3 Eggs (Large)
2 Additional Egg Yolks
2 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Preheat Oven to: 350 Degrees
1. Place oven racks in upper and lower thirds of oven.
2. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl and set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and oil until creamy.
4. Add eggs, additional egg yolks, and vanilla. Beat until just combined.
5. At low speed, gradually add the flour mixture. Mix until well combined.
6. Use a spoon to scoop 1/4 cup dollops of the dough onto ungreased baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between each mound.
7. Use a fork to flatten each mound with a crosshatch pattern. Each cookie should be about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
8. Bake for about 30 minutes at 350°F. Swap top and bottom baking sheets halfway through baking. Bake until cookies are slightly puffed and have golden edges.
9. Transfer cookies onto wire racks to cool.
39 minutes ago